Sunday, March 22, 2009

Warning Don't Fall In


Warning 1, originally uploaded by kendoman26.

With a warning like that why are we here at the Joliet Iron Works?

Well it was a fine Sunday to be out with a group of photographers. We walked through the Iron Work Ruins and the the I & M Canal itself, stopped to catch a slowly passing Amtrak train. Then went to see a bridge stuck in the UP position. It was then lunch time were we went to the slowest Wendy's I've ever been. These people wouldn't last ten minutes in a Chicago Wendy's.

We then traveled through the back roads and reached a Cemetary. Then the long road home via 80 and 55 to Archer and Harlem and then Archer to Halsted. Left my apartment at 6:13am arrived back at 4:46. What a full and enjoyable day.

1 comment:

Tom Gill said...

HA! I thought the same thing about Wendy's! I realize they had an order for 20 burgers before us, but come on.

With that wait, we could have gone to Cracker Barrel!