Sunday, September 28, 2008

All things come to End

Well this week of vacation is over but I'm not really down. It was a good week with great weather. I got to chase a big red ball all over town. That has to count for something :)

Yesterday I went downtown to Millennium Park to see Wiredfest. Wiredfest is a technology expo sponsered by Wired Magazine. I got to see some cool stuff. Today I decided to walk along the lakefront northward. I walked from the Grand Avenue Red line stop to the Lakefront, then the lake front to Fullerton and Fullerton back to Halsted. A great walk. The strong east winds were creating some awesome waves on the lake. Here is a small one crashing into the breakwater

1 comment:

Tom Gill said...

Ken: I hate winter, but I can't wait to see these waves frozen in February!